Ok,
Village idiot again.
I was mucking about with the quick filter.
How do I clear it? As it is forced selection from the drop-down menu, there is no "blank" entry to clear the field.
And WHY or WHY is it that the first drop down can' t be extended to show ALL the lists instead of being two rows too short?
Appologies/correction... ONE row too short to not show the whole list.
You can't clear the selection, but the SHOW ALL button clears the filter. This works great because you can quickly switch between a FILTERED view and the SHOW ALL view with one button click.
Don't understand the second question. My Quick Filter list shows all the list. Can you post a screenshot to explain.
Errr, how do I post scree shots?
Shall try to work it out ITMT.
No luck.
How do I send screen shots?
:(
Pic 1: The two arrows point to what I want to clear in the filter fields
(Got to do it with two post.)
(//)
Pic 2:
The drop down list in the filter field.
See arrows.
(//)
Okay, I see what you mean now. To see the FILTER, SHOW ALL, and ADS-B ONLY buttons you'll need to dedicate more screen space to the aircraft list, and less to the map.
See my screenshot:
(http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3367/3515305820_7341265420.jpg) (http://www.flickr.com/photos/tarbat/3515305820/sizes/o/)
Oooh, ok. With you now.
IMHO - and I know I am new - that is not nice.
*IF* there are buttons "hidden" then there should be an indication.
I would prefere to see as much "radar" as possible.
Waiting for reply to second screen shot.
Quote from: alley cat on May 09, 2009, 09:40:24 AMThe drop down list in the filter field.
That's not what I see, but then I'm beta testing at the moment, so maybe that's something that's been fixed.
(http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3582/3514460103_f5d26f9a10_o.jpg)
It's worth watching some of the tutorial videos to fully understand some of the features of Radarbox. Goto http://www.airnavsystems.com/radarbox/video/
I guess I can hope.
:)
Something else which would be nice is a way that the "layout" of the other window.
Shall send a screen shot as pictures say 1,000 words.