AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: dl1812 on May 09, 2009, 09:12:01 PM

Title: Airways and VHF Frequencies
Post by: dl1812 on May 09, 2009, 09:12:01 PM
Hi All,

I'd like to know what the VHF frequencies are for the Airways around me (30 miles SW of Heathrow).
I brought the book "UK Ireland Upper & Lower Airspace Routes", which says where the Airways go to and from, but most of those in my area just show "London" in the frequency column, sadly.
Anybody know if there's a better reference (maybe a chart ?) that shows which frequencies apply to which element of Upper Airways ?
I've got a horrible feeling that I may have missed something simple but I'll ask anyway....
Cheers
Dave
Title: Re: Airways and VHF Frequencies
Post by: ACW367 on May 09, 2009, 09:46:11 PM
You need the UK AIP

http://www.nats-uk.ead-it.com/public/index.php%3Foption=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=4&Itemid=11.html

Specifically ENR3.1 and 3.2. You will find the frequencies in the right hand column. Charts with the airways and waypoints can be found in ENR section 6.
http://www.nats-uk.ead-it.com/aip/current/enr/EG_ENR_3_1_en.pdf
http://www.nats-uk.ead-it.com/aip/current/enr/EG_ENR_3_2_en.pdf

Regards ACW
Title: Re: Airways and VHF Frequencies
Post by: dl1812 on May 10, 2009, 02:13:27 PM
Absolutely spot on; exactly what I was looking for
(Thank God for Broadband though !)

Many Thanks


Dave
Title: Re: Airways and VHF Frequencies
Post by: malc41 on May 11, 2009, 09:04:17 AM
ACW

Great site thanks for sharing it

Title: Re: Airways and VHF Frequencies
Post by: CoastGuardJon on May 11, 2009, 05:52:07 PM
ACW, I have to agree with Dave and Malc, many thanks for very useful links.