Hello to everybody, I write you from Italy and I get timeout problem with Vista. Sometimes I need to exit and entry again in ANRB.
I never get problem with my XP laptop.
Can you help me to try anything?
Many thanks
Can you explain the issue in detai? Also what version of RadarBox 2007 are you using?
Dont know if this helps, but I have Vista and had all sorts of freezing up etc problems until Ver1.3 and cant say I've had any major problems since I did the upgrade.
Rgds
Here also Vista and Ver. 1.3 . No poblems so far .
Rgds.
Hello Dan, no Vista hangs at all?
I get hangs after a few minutes, need to exit and entry again.
This after last upgrade.
If you have advices, let me know please.
Many tahnks in advance
Lucas,
If it crashes, send support your elf file so we can see whats causing the issue.