AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: Johnn on May 13, 2009, 09:13:07 PM

Title: Can I view the radarbox network without having the radarbox connected?
Post by: Johnn on May 13, 2009, 09:13:07 PM
Thanks"
Title: Re: Can I view the radarbox network without having the radarbox connected?
Post by: RodBearden on May 13, 2009, 09:17:41 PM
No

Rod
Title: Re: Can I view the radarbox network without having the radarbox connected?
Post by: Allocator on May 13, 2009, 09:18:17 PM
No, RadarBox has to be connected to your PC for you to see Network data.  There are other AirNav products that allow you to see Network data, such as AirNav Live Flight Tracker, but this is a subscription service and doesn't give you the unlimited access like RadarBox does.
Title: Re: Can I view the radarbox network without having the radarbox connected?
Post by: RodBearden on May 13, 2009, 09:34:13 PM
Sorry about the silly reply, Johnn.

I'm having a play with Live Flight Tracker as I type this. It's good - coverage, at least of the US that I've been viewing so far, is very good - Hawaii, Caribbean, etc, but, as Allocator says, it's a subscription service (but you don't have to buy a RadarBox and erect an aerial).

Rod