AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: ian on May 16, 2009, 01:19:50 AM

Title: Providing new data to GAS
Post by: ian on May 16, 2009, 01:19:50 AM
I have some new data on Mode-s/aircraft confirmed tie ups. I tried the data submission form on the GAS website as instructed but all mail was returned as undeliverable. I tried sending a seperate email to [email protected] and also [email protected]. All were also returned. Please advise the correct procedure
Title: Re: Providing new data to GAS
Post by: Brian on May 17, 2009, 11:56:13 PM
*bump*
Title: Re: Providing new data to GAS
Post by: jgrloit on May 18, 2009, 05:06:50 PM
Daft question, have you tried the 'reserved' usernames :-  Postmaster    or Webmaster ?
Title: Re: Providing new data to GAS
Post by: cessna24v on May 18, 2009, 05:21:09 PM
Ian,

There is very good reason for having to scrub the old addresses which I shall not bore you with.
The new one will be active as soon as a fix to some software we use is available following a recent Windows update.

In the meantime, by all means send these to modesinfo at the GAS address above.

I have been made aware of other posts on the subject of data and will post on those as appropriate.
Gary