AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: alley cat on May 16, 2009, 10:45:34 PM

Title: Saving colour scheme.
Post by: alley cat on May 16, 2009, 10:45:34 PM
Sorry folks, I guess I am not that smart.

It was mentioned to me to save the colours after setting them, so the "tracked flight" I have selected is always the same colour.

Ok, how to I save the colour scheme?

Thanks in advance.
Title: Re: Saving colour scheme.
Post by: AirNav Support on May 16, 2009, 10:56:06 PM
Where you changed the colours there is button called export which is basically save. Save your colours settings.

Once you restart on that same screen you can import (load) the settings again.
Title: Re: Saving colour scheme.
Post by: alley cat on May 16, 2009, 11:03:37 PM
Yeah.... Ok.  So I "export" the colour settings.  The way you discribe it, I save the colours, and each time I load the program I have to load that colour scheme.

Isn't there a way to make it the "default" colour scheme?

Title: Re: Saving colour scheme.
Post by: AirNav Support on May 16, 2009, 11:19:58 PM
Yes, just export the colour settings and save it over the setting choice you are using at the time from Dark, Elevations, Light, Real Radar.

Those choices are the map colour choices (next to the zoom foward button below the Map Menu)
Title: Re: Saving colour scheme.
Post by: alley cat on May 16, 2009, 11:28:56 PM
Oh!  Ok.  I didn't get that part.  Sorry.