My pc crashed yesterday and looks bad. I have done a fair bit of editing of the database so IF I can recover anything from my hard drive, where and which files are the ones to save ie the database.
Many thanks
Hi,
I can't help you with the database issue (most of the data except recorded sessions and screenshots should be in the \data directory).
But from bad experience I do copy all essential files to a backup drive with the help from task scheduler. That's easy & effective. Won't help though now, sorry.
Markus
EDIT: All relevant database infos are in my D0XX.dat files as far as I can see.
I usually just back up the ANRB.ELF file in the AirNav RadarBox 2007 directory and those in the Data sub directory that have the current days date/time, plus all the current days photos. I do this at the end of every session onto a 2GB USB stick. I have a full copy of the complete AirNav Radarbox on this stick as well.
If you want to backup database, screenshots etc.. then backup the whole of data folder.
You don't need backup the ANRB.elf file, thats just a debug file which contains information which is helpfull to us if things go pear shaped.
Quote from: AirNav Support on October 08, 2007, 06:28:48 PM
If you want to backup database, screenshots etc.. then backup the whole of data folder.
You don't need backup the ANRB.elf file, thats just a debug file which contains information which is helpfull to us if things go pear shaped.
Yes I know because you were able to help me using this in the early days. However, if something goes wrong with the RB set-up it may also take out the current anrb file so I think it prudent to have a copy of that as well :-)