AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: dor4x on May 18, 2009, 04:40:15 PM

Title: no network connection
Post by: dor4x on May 18, 2009, 04:40:15 PM
Hi
Everything was wokking OK..

Once I have pressed by misatake the DEMO in the startup window and since then I am disconnected from the network (RED)..

How do I reactivate it?
Thanks
Title: Re: no network connection
Post by: RodBearden on May 18, 2009, 04:43:38 PM
Hi Dor4x

I guess you can just exit from RB and choose Start when you next start it again.

Let us know if that doesn't work.

EDIT - just tried this myself, and noticed that when restarting after Demo mode, you will need to check the "Get Flights form RadarBox Network" button at the bottom of the Network screen.

Rod
Title: Re: no network connection
Post by: dor4x on May 18, 2009, 05:18:43 PM
YES! Thanks!
Title: Re: no network connection
Post by: RodBearden on May 18, 2009, 05:25:27 PM
My pleasure :-)

Rod