Hi it must be me at this time of the night, it was missing records last night now this!!!!
I posted onto the Interesting Military Aircraft thread a short time ago and the post is no345 the first entry on Page 24 and I then added post no346. When I go back to page 23 the last post is no338 so 6 posts appear to be missing?
Is this just on my machine or has anyone else noted this please?
John
They are all there, last post in page 23 is #344.
HI Airnav not on mine!!! Page 23 ends with no338, interestingly at the bottom of the page no page 24 option appears. However my two entries are on 24 and if I go to them I can see back to page 23. If i click this I see entry no 338.
Any thoughts?
John
umm I checked with (IE6,Firefox3, Chrome)
Page 23 - First post 330 , and Last post #344 (330 thru 344)
Page 24 - Post # 345 then 346.
and looks like this SMF forum only has 1 type of display settings vs other forums settings.
Very Strange on your end!
Try another browser if you can! Or log out and view as "guest".
Clear your cache (internet files/cookies) ....sometime helps in cases like this.