AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: dor4x on May 25, 2009, 11:58:31 AM

Title: Keyvoard shortcut
Post by: dor4x on May 25, 2009, 11:58:31 AM
Hi
I can't find a keyboard shortcut for ZOOM IN and ZOOM OUT

Title: Re: Keyvoard shortcut
Post by: RodBearden on May 25, 2009, 12:06:00 PM
Hi dor4x

Despite previous requests, there isn't one! You can use the mouse wheel, or click the +/- buttons on the toolbar, or right-click the map and zoom in or out using the menu.

I too am frustrated by the fact that we can't just press + or - on the keyboard to zoom. Perhaps in a future version????

Rod
Title: Re: Keyvoard shortcut
Post by: Allocator on May 25, 2009, 12:09:22 PM
The known list of key shortcuts can be downloaded from here.

http://radarbox.gofreeserve.com/html/downloads.html

As Rod says, no zoom in/out keys though.  I tend to use the +/- buttons on the toolbar.
Title: Re: Keyvoard shortcut
Post by: dor4x on May 25, 2009, 12:52:11 PM
Great forum! what fast replies!
Thanks for the info