Hi
Has anybody tried using Jordan's Outline Maker with Internet Explorer 8.
I have just tried to use it and when I click on a point, it shows about 20-30 miles east or north, but not were it should be. Is this problem within version 8.
Cheers
I've never found IE very good with Jordan's - I use FireFox - no problems with that.
Rod
Cheers Rod
Have you had the same problems as me then or just don't work wright.
I will have to download firefox I reckon
Andy
It never worked right with IE7, and I haven't bothered trying it with IE8. I'm currently having problems with IE8 hogging 100% of processor power, so won't be trying it for a while yet.
Although I've found some other sites that don't particularly like FireFox, at least it's faster, and as I say, Jordan's works fine with it.
Rod
Thanks Rod
http://www.acme.com/jef/outlines/ working okay here with IE8
(http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3342/3563330524_1d85dd47a5.jpg) (http://www.flickr.com/photos/tarbat/3563330524/sizes/o/)