AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: ukv1290 on May 25, 2009, 03:13:09 PM

Title: Where can I get it?
Post by: ukv1290 on May 25, 2009, 03:13:09 PM
Hey All,

Does anyone know where near Kent (Ashford) I will beable to get the Air Nav Virtal Radar.... I worked out that my closest looked like it would be Transair in Shoreham however when I phoned today they said they were out of stock for the next few days.... Does anyone know that Adams Aviation (?) at Biggin Hill are like with keeping there stock up?

Thanks (again) all!

Tom Wheeler
Title: Re: Where can I get it?
Post by: RodBearden on May 25, 2009, 03:24:22 PM
You can order from AirNav themselves - "Buy Now" at the top of this page - or from Waters & Stanton: http://www.wsplc.com/cgi-bin/sh000001.pl?REFPAGE=http%3a%2f%2fwww.wsplc.com%2f&WD=airnav%20radarbox&PN=RadarBox.html%23a281#a281 (http://www.wsplc.com/cgi-bin/sh000001.pl?REFPAGE=http%3a%2f%2fwww.wsplc.com%2f&WD=airnav%20radarbox&PN=RadarBox.html%23a281#a281).

Rod
Title: Re: Where can I get it?
Post by: nortonbeak on May 25, 2009, 03:31:05 PM
The dealer list is available at

http://www.airnavsystems.com/RadarBox/dealers.html (http://www.airnavsystems.com/RadarBox/dealers.html)
Title: Re: Where can I get it?
Post by: daveg4otu on May 25, 2009, 03:41:31 PM
Flighstore (Google it) have (or had ) an offer about £20 cheaper than usual.
Title: Re: Where can I get it?
Post by: ukv1290 on May 25, 2009, 04:48:30 PM
Thanks Guys! Was more looking for somewhere that I would beable to go and pick it up