Hi everyone,
I don't own a RB yet. I am highly interested in the AirNav Network feature. Would anyone please let me know if the coverage of central europe - especially germany, austria and switzlerland - is present and of decent quality?
Thanks - Terre
Hi Terre,
Screenshot of network over europe @ 21:50 BST. Its a lot buisier in the day.
Hope this helps John
Hi John,
thats the best answer I could ask for - thanks a lot!
Terre
Looking a bit further east, and zoomed out so the aircraft are just dots. 2240 UTC so it's really quiet at the moment, but it does give you a rough idea of the very comprehensive Network coverage of Europe :-) Green is level, red descending and blue climbing aircraft.
And looking further afield again!
Really quiet at this time of the night.
Thanks Allocator - that's great! AirNav just won another customer - I'll order a unit on Monday.
Glad to be of service - you will enjoy your RadarBox when you get it!