I have a feeling this may have been asked before, but I can't find any reference to it.
Are there, or could there be added, command line options so that RadarBox would start processing on startup, instead of sitting at the Start/Demo dialog and waiting for a mouse-click?
That would make it possible to have a RadarBox shortcut in the Windows Startup folder so that, for example. when the PC reboots after a Windows automatic update in the middle of the night RadarBox starts logging again straight away.
A bit like, dare I say, the PlanePlotter.exe /start command line switch.
I know that you could achieve the same with a bit of scripting code, but it would be nice to have the facility built-in to RadarBox.
It is already in there :)
run the command as ANRB.exe /connect
You need to have your details already in the login screen and saved, so it can startup without asking you for them.
Quote from: AirNav Support on June 01, 2009, 08:11:56 AM
It is already in there :)
run the command as ANRB.exe /connect
You need to have your details already in the login screen and saved, so it can startup without asking you for them.
Doh !! That will teach me to RTFM :-)
Many thanks.
Dave
Hi
As a technophobe/computer dunce where abouts does that command line go?
Thanks
Simon
In the icon you click to start RB.
Right click on the icon, select Properties, and change the Target to include the /connect parameter.
Cheers Tarbat
Appreciate it.
Simon