AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: alley cat on June 02, 2009, 09:03:53 AM

Title: Sticking my neck out......
Post by: alley cat on June 02, 2009, 09:03:53 AM
Hi again folks.

I only recently got my "AirNav Radarbox", and love it.

Alas where I live, I can't put the antenna outside, and get limited coverage.

I haven't been online and it plugged in for a while but now I see there is someone ELSE near me.  I am seeing network traffic in my city:  Sydney.

I have seen there are people in Melb' and Perth.  (Maybe a bit far away...)

But you others living in Sydney.......   One day could we catch up?

Title: Re: Sticking my neck out......
Post by: malc41 on June 02, 2009, 09:49:50 AM
You could have a party on the beach. From what I remember its beautiful
Title: Re: Sticking my neck out......
Post by: alley cat on June 02, 2009, 10:03:56 AM
Looking at the map, "we" nearly have the "J curve" covered.

Title: Re: Sticking my neck out......
Post by: malc41 on June 02, 2009, 05:43:35 PM
Great to see the stuff from down under, just goes to complete the picture.