AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: alley cat on June 03, 2009, 08:27:21 AM

Title: O-oh! I think I stuffed up the colours.
Post by: alley cat on June 03, 2009, 08:27:21 AM
Ok, I learnt how to change the colour of the flight at which I am looking.

And I learnt how to save the colour scheme.

For what ever reason, I have the hills/elevation thing set.

Now, I am not seeing different colours where mountains are.

I *THINK* I stuffed up the colour scheme and overwrote the "elevations" scheme.

How do I get it back?

Title: Re: O-oh! I think I stuffed up the colours.
Post by: malc41 on June 03, 2009, 09:50:42 AM
alley cat

under the folder where you installed anrb2009 there is a colour folder, recopy the files from the disk or i can send then you if required
Title: Re: O-oh! I think I stuffed up the colours.
Post by: RodBearden on June 03, 2009, 04:56:32 PM
Alley Cat

Do check that you haven't turned off Elevations/Sea Depths in the Map...General Signs menu.

Rod