AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: simone.simone on June 05, 2009, 03:50:56 PM

Title: How to manually force an info into the route database explorer?
Post by: simone.simone on June 05, 2009, 03:50:56 PM
I've tried to manually update this record of the route database that was wrong:

SVA222  LEMD  OERK

into

SVA222  LIMC  OERK  OEJN

but after few seconds it changes to the original one.

Is there any way to have priority over the autopopulate?
Title: Re: How to manually force an info into the route database explorer?
Post by: tarbat on June 05, 2009, 06:14:11 PM
Make sure you click onto another record to commit the change to the database.
Title: Re: How to manually force an info into the route database explorer?
Post by: simone.simone on June 05, 2009, 06:24:44 PM
Yes I'm sure, for a moment after pressing again "Process Hardware Flight" I was able to see my change, but in a while he comes back to the original record, editing also the "CH" entry with the current time.