AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: Rural Outpost on June 08, 2009, 07:44:50 PM

Title: Upgraing from 2007 CD version
Post by: Rural Outpost on June 08, 2009, 07:44:50 PM
Hi,

Sorry to ask a question probably asked many times but am stuck. I now need to use a different lap top for airnav and have succesfully installed my original CD which displays 2007. Despite searching I can't find a link to upgrade to the upto date version 2.0 ? I know a new version is comming soon but any help with getting the link to upgrade now would be great.

Thanks
Rural Outpost
North Dorset
Title: Re: Upgraing from 2007 CD version
Post by: Allocator on June 08, 2009, 07:54:56 PM
This is the web page that you want.

http://www.airnavsystems.com/RadarBox/support.html

However, I recommend that you do the full RB 2009 install, not the upgrade, as some people have had issues with this.
Title: Re: Upgraing from 2007 CD version
Post by: AirNav Support on June 08, 2009, 07:55:10 PM
Download the full version from

http://www.airnavsystems.com/RadarBox/support.html
Title: Re: Upgraing from 2007 CD version
Post by: Rural Outpost on June 08, 2009, 07:59:07 PM
Many thanks....and I need to check my spelling before posting. Am having one of those evenings ! Thankyou
Title: Re: Upgraing from 2007 CD version
Post by: CoastGuardJon on June 08, 2009, 09:35:34 PM
Hi RO, take a D for Dunce and go stand in the corner for 5 minutes!!!
Title: Re: Upgraing from 2007 CD version
Post by: malc41 on June 09, 2009, 08:43:31 AM
RO

You could wait a few more days and just get v2.1.