AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: atcukmatty on June 10, 2009, 06:01:03 PM

Title: Squawk Ident
Post by: atcukmatty on June 10, 2009, 06:01:03 PM
was just wondering if squawk idents show up one the radar screen? Does the aircraft flash?
Title: Re: Squawk Ident
Post by: DaveReid on June 10, 2009, 06:29:32 PM
Quote from: atcukmatty on June 10, 2009, 06:01:03 PM
was just wondering if squawk idents show up one the radar screen? Does the aircraft flash?

Not as far as I'm aware - if it does, it's certainly not mentioned in the manual and I've never noticed it on the screen.

It would be a nice enhancement though, even if it was just, say, an asterix after the squawk to indicate the aircraft is squawking ident (SPI). 

In fact I might have seen that somewhere before, come to think of it ...   :-)

Title: Re: Squawk Ident
Post by: ukv1290 on June 10, 2009, 07:56:07 PM
It would be good I hear the competitor can?
Title: Re: Squawk Ident
Post by: AirNav Support on June 10, 2009, 08:40:37 PM
Suggestion noted.
Title: Re: Squawk Ident
Post by: GlynH on June 10, 2009, 08:45:47 PM
Now that's the way to get those features we want added quickly...;^)

Regards,
-=Glyn=-