Hi Guys
I'm just recovering from a windows reinstall and would be grateful if the long serving, much revered gentleman who kindly gave me the correct lat/lon for my home location in Stone,Staffs could repeat this favour for a dummy who finds it difficult to work it out for himself.
Thanks
A Stressed
Mike Price
not sure about your exact poition, but if you can use Google earth, if you just move the cursor to where you live, it will give your position at the bottom of the screen.
Google Earth says the following for Stone:
52.9027
-2.1465
PM me with your post code if you want a more accurate position
Regards
Allocator
Thanks allocator I have pm'd you with info. Also thanks to T1mbo .Havent got round to reinstalling that baby yet.
regards
Mike P
OK Mike,
I've replied to your PM.
Many thanks again to All. That allocator is a bit special ,though.
Now have everything back up and running. Had to do Radarbox last otherwise I wouldn't have got anything else done.
Regards
Mike P
My pleasure :-)