AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: mt007 on June 12, 2009, 07:12:19 PM

Title: Help - cables for antenna to RB
Post by: mt007 on June 12, 2009, 07:12:19 PM
Hi guys,
I need your help.
I want buy cable (ecoflex 10 - 15 meters) and I have to fill that form (cable configurator) but I don't know what I have put in selector connector 1 and 2.

http://www.wimo.de/cgi-bin/kabel/kabel.pl?l=e (http://www.wimo.de/cgi-bin/kabel/kabel.pl?l=e)

I have SMA-Male/BNC-female, I only need cable.
Thx for your help.
Best regards.
Title: Re: Help - cables for antenna to RB
Post by: Terre on June 12, 2009, 08:53:59 PM
Hi,

if you just need the cable then there's no need for the cable configurator.

Simply follow this link http://www.wimo.de/coaxial-cable_e.html (http://www.wimo.de/coaxial-cable_e.html), scroll down to "ECOFLEX 10" and click "Buy now" at the line with Order.No 40027. Then enter the quantity needed, eg. "15" for 15 meters and proceed.

regards - Terre
Title: Re: Help - cables for antenna to RB
Post by: mt007 on June 12, 2009, 09:09:13 PM
Thx Terre,
I need to assembled it to the connectors, but I will try to make it my self.
Regards
Title: Re: Help - cables for antenna to RB
Post by: nortonbeak on June 12, 2009, 09:29:12 PM
This guide may be of assistance

http://www.diswire.com/HowTo-Nconnector.pdf (http://www.diswire.com/HowTo-Nconnector.pdf)
Title: Re: Help - cables for antenna to RB
Post by: Terre on June 12, 2009, 10:00:05 PM
You might need a SMA cable jack & BNC plug, but better check with WIMO before you order. Best would be to send them some pics of your existing connectors - just to be on the safe side.
Title: Re: Help - cables for antenna to RB
Post by: mt007 on June 12, 2009, 10:27:41 PM
Thx guys.
I will try it.
Regards