Hi All
Can anyone shed any light as to the route/destination of the Star Air/Maersk B767 freighters that regularly show up weekdays around 8 to 10 pm, transiting through the EGCC (Manchester) area, there's generally two or three in fairly quick sucession most nights.(I'm picking them up at my home location in Marple,approx 6 miles east EGCC)
They are not ADS-B equiped so aren't tracking at all
At first I presumed they must be going to East Midlands, however their altitude around the high 20,000's o 30,000 ft suggests otherwise.
Managed to catch one whilst routing through Dublin last summer,early evening,but I'm damned if i can catch any of the so and so's!
Any ideas???
Cheers
Rich
Hi Rich,
There are 3 into EGNX most week nights, not sure of routes but will check and get back to you.
Cheers John
Rich,
There are three. Edinburgh - EMA - Koln and Belfast - EMA - Koln are the ones around 20000ft. The high one, 30000ft+, routes Shannon - Dublin - Koln.
The Edinburgh is SRR6565, Belfast is SRR6977 and the Shannon is SRR6529. Callsign is WhiteStar.
Hope this helps,
John H.
Many thanks guys
That at least explains my hunch on Dublin,and now gives my some positional idea
Cheers
Rich
I wonder if these routes/flightID's will be shown in version 2.1..... Will the routes be in the new tables, or will users need to add them to their individual databases?
I can tell you that the Flight ID's (and logos) are shown in V2.1, but I don't think that there are routes yet.
Rod