RadarBox - The First ADS-B Receiver in Space
http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=2650
Is there any links to view on this project. Keep more updated about this project. ?
Would be nice AirNav Systems. If the story has links to this project.
Makes it lot easier to read about this project without time searching for it.
I did some searches on some search engines. Didn't find anything about this project.
So can we get some links from AirNav Development please. ?
Thanks
-Brian
All the information is available on the topic below:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=2650.0
We will try to add some photo of the second launch later today.
So you saying the school doesn't have any press release about there project ?
The only information about this project is on the AirNav Forum....
The information you got for the .Doc/.PDF file you made. Must came from somewhere.
I'm findin' it hard to believe. Most school usually has a page on what they are working on.
Hi Brian,
besides the rather "kind" tone of your voice, may I suggest you contact Capt. Ron Vincent himself. He should be your #1 source: http://www.rmc.ca/aca/phy/vin/index-eng.asp
vruma
What's the matter Brian, do you think that it's all made up then? Here is the RMC website, although I doubt that they put every study project on here.
http://www.rmc.ca/index-eng.asp
The normal way would be by press release - hence the PDF document.
Brian: we will explain one more time, all the information is available at:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=2650.0
RadarBox i the first and only ADS-B receiver in space. This second launch was a total success and we are now working the received ADS-B data.
In scientific terms never an ADS-B signal from commercial aircraft was received from such an high altitude. Expect more great news in a few months. :-)
Quote from: AirNav Development on June 16, 2009, 06:30:30 PMIn scientific terms never an ADS-B signal from commercial aircraft was received from such an high altitude.
I suspect the CIA, NSA and DHS might beg to differ. On the other hand, they probably won't comment ...
No evidence from the CIA, NSA and DHS, then it didn't happen :-)
Conspiracy pundits will have a field day (perhaps a crop circle) :)
Will the shadow be on the right side of the flag this time NASA?
If Patrick Moore says it happened, then I believe him :-)