AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: Brimon on June 20, 2009, 07:40:11 PM

Title: Flight level on interface.
Post by: Brimon on June 20, 2009, 07:40:11 PM
Hi Chaps,
               Now I have version 3 on the PC I am setting about customising it. Can anyone advise how to close the Flight Level box on the interface,as I prefer a bigger map.

Cheers
Brimon
Title: Re: Flight level on interface.
Post by: Fenris on June 20, 2009, 07:42:22 PM
Quote from: Brimon on June 20, 2009, 07:40:11 PM
Hi Chaps,
               Now I have version 3 on the PC I am setting about customising it. Can anyone advise how to close the Flight Level box on the interface,as I prefer a bigger map.

Well F8 always did that before, so I hope it will on the V3.0 beta.
Title: Re: Flight level on interface.
Post by: Brimon on June 20, 2009, 07:51:12 PM
Cheers Fenris have searched for ages for that!!


Have a cyber pint, as long as your not cyber driving.