Greetings to one and all
I just recently bought my AirNav System at Kemble Airshow on Sunday, all working great, to my knowledge and also having great fun.
I am a little bit stuck with something and would like assistance please from your great wealth of knowledge!
I guess this might well have been asked before, but with over 100 pages of posts it would be not only time but probably confuse me more by reading to many other threads, so here goes for my first post.
On the Map (set to my home - Near Bristol EGGD) i have underneath the flight levels graph, how do i remove the graph so that mor of the map shows, like on some of the tutorial vids?
Many thanks and please be patient with me, as new and thick
Best wishes
Welcome Dauntless,
Just press F8 it toggles it off and on.
Cheers,
Ian
Thank you Ian, i knew it had to be simple, always the same
I'm currently trying to work various things out, also best display options and so forth
Kind regards
Andy
I did try to work out the Ground aircraft, but it wouldn't work from home for EGGD, guess you must have to be nearer to the airport?
Welcome dauntless.
How far are you from EGGD?
Hi AirNav Support
Just south of Weston Super Mud, opps Mare
Best wishes
Andy
Welcome dauntless
Hope you get as much enjoyment from your RB as the rest of us do
Hi Malc41
Thank you for your message, yes i sure hope i get lots of enjoyment, but i also have a lot to learn. I would like to get the maximum usage. I have thought of another question too. Hopefully someone could answer and that is can you use the system displayed on google maps? EGGD area for example?
Ever so sorry to be a pain
Kind regards
Andy
dauntless
As far as I know, no. There is limited satellite area views but these are few and far between and pretty low resolution
And don't be afraid to ask, we all had to start somewhere. There a friendly bunch here and always willing to supply an answer if possible
Keep in touch
Malc - you can have as many and as detailed satellite views as you want - check out this thread: http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=1294.msg9667#msg9667 (http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=1294.msg9667#msg9667)
Rod