AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: gzerovti on June 23, 2009, 02:55:38 PM

Title: Msgs/Sec query
Post by: gzerovti on June 23, 2009, 02:55:38 PM
I wonder if you can help please?

I have been wondering about this for some time and I should really know.

What are the numbers in the brackets after the Msgs/sec (23) for e.g?

Thanks

Terry
Title: Re: Msgs/Sec query
Post by: malc41 on June 23, 2009, 03:17:12 PM
Its how many messages / sec your RB is receiving.
Title: Re: Msgs/Sec query
Post by: abrad41 on June 23, 2009, 03:22:49 PM
Think he means the bit between the brackets
Title: Re: Msgs/Sec query
Post by: gzerovti on June 23, 2009, 03:29:03 PM
Sorry, I may have confused the issue.

I know about the messages/sec e.g. 400 but there is a number in () after this.

This is what I am asking about.

What is it showing?

Terry
Title: Re: Msgs/Sec query
Post by: gzerovti on June 24, 2009, 07:38:30 AM
Just had this reply from AirNav Support:

Hi,

Thanks for your email.

Its just a way they are processed. The messages are compatcted together for better processing, i.e a lot of messages don't contain usefull data or the same data again.



Terry