Hi Sorry if this as already been disussed, or should be in v.3 thread but lots of airports now unless i zoom in real close are on top of each other,eg. Manchester & Manchester Woodford. Is there any way of separating them.
Alan
Quote from: jango13 on June 24, 2009, 09:42:13 PMlots of airports now unless i zoom in real close are on top of each other,eg. Manchester & Manchester Woodford. Is there any way of separating them.
Short of tectonic drift, no. But I don't think Ringway and Woodford have got any closer to each other than they were when V2.0 was released, have they ?
Ringway...not heard it called that for some time Dave :-)
Showing my age ... !
Quote from: malc41 on June 25, 2009, 04:09:14 PM
Ringway...not heard it called that for some time Dave :-)
Changing things just confuses people. To me Liverpool is still Speke, and I heard JFK referred to as Idlewild in "Mad Men" and smiled...
I think I'll head off to Croydon and board an HP42 now.
Must stop at Finningley on my way to Spain also!
Dave, age catches up on us all ;-)
They tried to rename EMA to Nottingham EMA International but it did not work. Its still Castle Don to me. :-)
Too right we must stick by our guns and keep the heritage. Goodness me they will be wanting to extend Crawley Internation next