AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: dor4x on June 28, 2009, 09:25:12 AM

Title: Filter "local" traffic from the network
Post by: dor4x on June 28, 2009, 09:25:12 AM
Hi

I have some buldings blocking my way to the local airport so aircrafts that are coming to land are showing "on" and "off" on my radarbox.

There is a new radarbox user on my area so now I can see the live traffic (on and off) landing, but after 5 min I can see it again on my "dead" zones from the network.

Is there a way to fliter this out? So local "live" traffic will not mix with network traffic on my dead zones?
Thnaks
Title: Re: Filter "local" traffic from the network
Post by: Allocator on June 28, 2009, 10:24:36 AM
Quote from: dor4x on June 28, 2009, 09:25:12 AM
Hi

I have some buldings blocking my way to the local airport so aircrafts that are coming to land are showing "on" and "off" on my radarbox.

There is a new radarbox user on my area so now I can see the live traffic (on and off) landing, but after 5 min I can see it again on my "dead" zones from the network.

Is there a way to fliter this out? So local "live" traffic will not mix with network traffic on my dead zones?
Thnaks

Hi dor4x,

There isn't a way to filter some Network traffic, it's all or nothing.

You might be able to use altitude filters, but this will cut off both live and Network traffic, so maybe not what you want.  When I'm down in London and watching Heathow traffic landing, I tend to turn off Network traffic altogether.  I still share my live data so that others can see it, but it does stop any live/Network clutter.