Hi all,
Is it possible to export data from the Database Explorer to Excel?
Luc.
Belgium
Luc
Yes, go into mylog, tools and 2nd item down export to CSV
I think Luc is wanting to export the contents of a database table to Excel to update various fields, rather than export the MyLog report.
I was thinking of possibly using Excel for a grand find/replace exercise!!!!
You can use tools like SQLite Maestro (http://www.sqlmaestro.com/products/sqlite/maestro/) or SQLite Database Explorer (http://sqlitebrowser.sourceforge.net/) to import/export from both the Navdata and MyLog databases.
The aircraft section in database explorer contains more data.
It shows the full aircraft type and c/n, in mylog that's not vissable.
I want to export the full aircraft table to excel or csv.
Problem is that I can't find the database on my pc, is it hidden?
Luc.
It's in the ANRB data folder - NavData.db3. If you're using Vista, it will be in the Virtual Store. You can open the database in SQLite Database Explorer, and export as CSV.
Quote from: tarbat on June 29, 2009, 05:49:04 PM
It's in the ANRB data folder - NavData.db3. If you're using Vista, it will be in the Virtual Store. You can open the database in SQLite Database Explorer, and export as CSV.
Many thanks tarbat.
It works perfect.