AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: gm7czu on June 29, 2009, 08:56:51 PM

Title: Potential networked flight problem
Post by: gm7czu on June 29, 2009, 08:56:51 PM
Hi. don't know if this has been covered before but I've noticed that someone near me must have their display once signal lost time set very high as I know that the aicraft is on the ground and landed but the network still shows said aircraft on approach. This is not a signal loss on my part as I live cliose to the airport and know for a fact that the aircraft isn't where the network is saying it is. Does anyone know of a work araound for this or will I just have to forgo the network connection  to resolve this,
Thanks for reading and look forward to any replies
GM7CZU
Title: Re: Potential networked flight problem
Post by: tarbat on June 29, 2009, 09:00:46 PM
Yes it's a known "feature" in both v2.01 and the v3.0 beta.  I believe Airnav are planning on fixing this for the next beta release.
Title: Re: Potential networked flight problem
Post by: AirNav Support on June 29, 2009, 09:15:23 PM
We are aware of this and its being worked on.