I have lost my "home" icon on the map.. where is it ? :-)
Thanks
Goto Preferences and turn it ON. A new feature in the v3.0 beta.
File -> Preferences -> RadarBox -> Custom Legend and make sure Draw Home location is ticked.
Are you running RB V3.0 Beta?
If you are, there is now an option to turn this off.
Look in File > Preferences > RadarBox
and see if the 'Draw home Location Legend' is ticked
If it is ticked, check that you have the correct location set in decimal degrees in
File > Preferences > Home Station Data
Zoom out to make sure that it isn't showing but in the wrong position.
Lastly, check what colour you have set for 'Line of sight' in Map Colours, as this is also the colour of the Home Location marker.
Wowo! so many replies in a such short time.
Thank you all!
Yes, but did you find home!
I'd hate to think that you had been beamed to another part of the world - I wouldn't sleep :-)
It's too hot too sleep anyway Allocator....
Too damn right :-0