AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: itestoo on June 30, 2009, 09:39:44 PM

Title: Lookink for A310-324 7O-ADR Data ( ex F-OGYO )
Post by: itestoo on June 30, 2009, 09:39:44 PM
I a m looking for data for this plane, as you know he crash today, and a french tv says
that this flight was coming in UK last week !

Thanks for your help
Nest regard's
Laurent
Title: Re: Lookink for A310-324 7O-ADR Data ( ex F-OGYO )
Post by: tarbat on June 30, 2009, 09:44:02 PM
http://www.airframes.org/reg/fogyo
Title: Re: Lookink for A310-324 7O-ADR Data ( ex F-OGYO )
Post by: Allocator on June 30, 2009, 09:47:19 PM
I've got the sister aircraft 7O-ADJ but not ADR
Title: Re: Lookink for A310-324 7O-ADR Data ( ex F-OGYO )
Post by: neroon79 on June 30, 2009, 09:57:41 PM
Quote from: tarbat on June 30, 2009, 09:44:02 PM
http://www.airframes.org/reg/fogyo
Or here: http://www.planesregister.com/aircraft/a310-568.htm
Crashed AC: http://www.planesregister.com/aircraft/a310-535.htm
Title: Re: Lookink for A310-324 7O-ADR Data ( ex F-OGYO )
Post by: Fenris on June 30, 2009, 10:54:36 PM
Quote from: itestoo on June 30, 2009, 09:39:44 PM
I a m looking for data for this plane, as you know he crash today, and a french tv says
that this flight was coming in UK last week !

Not sure about that, I've seen it said today that the airline/aircraft are on a French blacklist due to defective maintenance. I would expect any such ban to apply to the UK too.