Hi,
After unchecking Show photos/Details and restarting the application this option is checked again. Is there a way to save my settings?
Harry
Harry
Same here, I take it you are using v3.0 beta?
Can you confirm where this option is?
PS: this was we call real-time programming, we now working on V3.0 Beta Patch 1 while receiving form users, in real-time. :-)
On the menu - TOOLS - SHOW PHOTOS/DETAILS. Even in v2.0 it never remembered this setting.
Suggest a new registry key - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\AirNav Systems\ANRB\1\General\showphotos
thanks tarbat
I couldn't remember whether v2 had the same problem
Dev, good to see you are on the ball :-)
Corrected. Any more last minute bugs?
That spounds like you are getting close to a release.
No sorry I didn't ask that ;-)
The sharing data box gets checked again after the software restarts.
Very hard on bandwidth when you use a cellphone or on boat/yacht/ship satellite internet connection where you pay a high rate of fee's for upload/download.
jus to add my map always reverts back to the world map and never saves even though i have saved it before!
mark
Sorry but the sharing data box will remain like that. You mention bandwidth usage but sharing data, the bandwidth required for that is very low and you can switch it off per session.
The reason the box doesn't remember the details is:
1.) We fear that some customer could temporally untick the box and then forget they have unticked and hence never share. In turn lack of the data on the network which would affect not only us but also customers viewing the network data.
2.) Orginally a few customers said unticking the box gave them performance boost. This is now not the case and we had the same fear as above.
Hope that helps.
mdobuk21,
Can you confirm when you close RB after you change the map it closed down properlly, i.e no on screen errors. As the last map data is saved then. Also I would expect your using Vista, are you the admin and have you installed Vista to a directory outside your program files?
Quote from: AirNav Support on July 02, 2009, 07:44:21 PMWe fear that some customer could temporally untick the box and then forget they have unticked and hence never share.
Why am I not surprised by this? :(
Its not like we are not giving the option for sharing. Anyway we have discussed this at length before in this forum. Please have a search around if you want to read more on it.
hi airnav, no im using xp, and i close the beta version down just as i did with version 2.0, also i have experienced no on screen errors
mark
Hi
Can we also make sure the software remembers your personal colour settings after shutdown. I regularly have to go to Map / Colours to reset the aircraft colours on the map to my own settings.
Thanks
Jim
Yeah that would be a good one for me also
Quote from: XR220 on July 03, 2009, 08:45:34 AM
Hi
Can we also make sure the software remembers your personal colour settings after shutdown. I regularly have to go to Map / Colours to reset the aircraft colours on the map to my own settings.
Thanks
Jim
same problem here
I agree AirNav should fix this, but as I've said in another thread, a workround that works for me is to rename your preferred colour scheme as Real Radar.mcl, which is the one it seems to want to load.
Rod
Thanks Rod
thought someone would have a workround
ive noticed airnav software crashes once the computer is locked. Can this be fixed?
Quote from: atcukmatty on July 03, 2009, 09:43:10 PMive noticed airnav software crashes once the computer is locked. Can this be fixed?
What do you mean by "locked"? I regularly use both standby and hibernate, and Radarbox resume perfectly afterwards.
Hi
I get a problem with closing down after the RB has been running a while.
I go to close it down in the normal way, it then leave its sitting in the task bar doing nothing, if I open it again from task bar it shows just the menu's and all grey in the centre were the map and listing should be. If I force it to close with ctrl/alt/del then I get the crash/error message. This also was happening in v.2.1. I have sent the problem to support.
Andy
Quote from: tarbat on July 03, 2009, 10:04:57 PM
What do you mean by "locked"? I regularly use both standby and hibernate, and Radarbox resume perfectly afterwards.
Windows key+L ?