AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: clipper01 on July 04, 2009, 03:28:56 PM

Title: Alerts not working
Post by: clipper01 on July 04, 2009, 03:28:56 PM
I have downloaded and installed the 3.0 beta upgrade but since doing so my alerts no longer activate. The ' beeps ' sound as normal as the programme initiates but after that, nothing. I have tried resetting the parameters and installing the upgrade again but it makes no difference.
Any suggestions or assistance would be appreciated.
Thanks.
Title: Re: Alerts not working
Post by: carras320 on July 04, 2009, 03:49:21 PM
Mine is the same, it´s a bug which will be corrected in the next release

Cheers!
Title: Re: Alerts not working
Post by: clipper01 on July 04, 2009, 03:52:10 PM
okay, thanks for that. I guess it's back to version 2.0 for the time being!
Title: Re: Alerts not working
Post by: Allocator on July 04, 2009, 04:42:39 PM
Alerts seem work fine for me with V3.0 beta.  You have repopulated the alert details I presume?

I only tend to use Mode S code, registration, squawk and Flight ID for alerts.
Title: Re: Alerts not working
Post by: TedLoon on July 04, 2009, 05:44:30 PM
 Allocator..  They don't seem to be working for me either

do you have to be conected to the network to receive them??
Title: Re: Alerts not working
Post by: RodBearden on July 04, 2009, 06:14:05 PM
Ted - you don't have to be connected to the internet to receive alerts. There is a known problem with range alerts not working, but the others should be OK AFAIK.

Rod
Title: Re: Alerts not working
Post by: clipper01 on July 04, 2009, 06:39:09 PM
That's interesting, it's range alerts that I mostly use. I'm afraid I haven't used the forum much so I haven't seen any reference to this... I'll have a look around.
Title: Re: Alerts not working
Post by: malc41 on July 04, 2009, 06:58:48 PM
clipper01

I think what Rod is saying is that it doesn't work properly with range alerts at the moment in the Beta version, hopefully it will be fixed for the full release