Release notes say that "too many fixes being shown" has been fixed. I'm still seeing too many fix points. I can provide examples if necessary.
Quote from: tarbat on July 09, 2009, 06:05:00 PM
Release notes say that "too many fixes being shown" has been fixed. I'm still seeing too many fix points. I can provide examples if necessary.
Same here, looks similar to previous version.
It is an extra file that we didn't send. Stby for further news.
FIXED: Well, at least for me, there's the right number of fixes now to make them useable.
Can we all have the file?
Just seen the download in another post :-(
Quote from: EMA on July 11, 2009, 06:11:34 PM
Can we all have the file?
http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=3057.0
Updated FIX file (not to show so many fixes) - should be unzipped and placed in the \data folder:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/download/anrb/ANRB300BETA/L007.zip
Quote from: tarbat on July 11, 2009, 06:12:36 PM
Quote from: EMA on July 11, 2009, 06:11:34 PM
Can we all have the file?
http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=3057.0
Thanks Tarbat
Fixed for me now and I can see Velag at last!
For info with the reduced number of fix points I am not getting the hanging menu issue so thats another problem solved.
Yes - very good - let's hope that the new fix quantity pleases everybody! (Some hope!)
Rod
Quote from: RodBearden on July 11, 2009, 07:34:13 PM
Yes - very good - let's hope that the new fix quantity pleases everybody! (Some hope!)
Rod
I can see the bullets being loaded now ;-)
At least I am happy!