AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: FlyOverMe on July 12, 2009, 10:22:23 PM

Title: MY Flight count is well up
Post by: FlyOverMe on July 12, 2009, 10:22:23 PM
Since going over to Version 3 beta patch, 1 my flight count is way up!
My station was up for 12 hours today and I logged 1597 flights.

With Version 2 I had less than half that number in 12 hours.

Is there a lift on, or is Version 3 pulling in more flights?
Title: Re: MY Flight count is well up
Post by: EGNXR on July 12, 2009, 10:34:11 PM
Hi Nigel,

Some answers to your question may be found in this thread

http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=2911.0

Cheers John
Title: Re: MY Flight count is well up
Post by: FlyOverMe on July 12, 2009, 10:45:38 PM
Thanks John,
I have just run through the thread you mentioned. I have looked at my reporter log for today and there are registrations that appear more than once. Looking at them they are planes I've tracked doing multi passes past my station. ie they are arriving/departing and departing/arriving