Just out of interest, have any other night owls noticed how the trail lines don't go away when the network is quiet?
This screenshot was take at 1.20 UTC. My trail lines setting in Preferences is set to five minutes. During normal times it obeys that setting, but at night, this:
(http://www.rbearden.toucansurf.com/Long%20tracks%202.gif)
I like it!
Rod
Sorry Rod, I don't run my station past 23:00 I'll run for 24 hours tomorrow and see what happens.
Can I ask. Why are North Sea flights shown as Atlantic Ocean along with the English Channel?
Quote from: RodBearden on July 13, 2009, 12:29:24 AMThis screenshot was take at 1.20 UTC.
Hi Rod,
I have seen your screenshot and I have a question about that. I see that you are using RB Version 3.0 Beta - Patch 1. Is Patch 1 made public? If so, I must have missed something recently. Please tell me where I can download this patch.
If it is not made public please ignore this question and I am sorry for the disturb.
John
I think patch 1 is still closed beta, but should be available soon.
Quote from: malc41 on July 13, 2009, 08:30:55 AM
John
I think patch 1 is still closed beta, but should be available soon.
Patch 1 is the closed beta version