AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: Jeremy on July 17, 2009, 07:53:10 PM

Title: Another thing happened today
Post by: Jeremy on July 17, 2009, 07:53:10 PM
Another observayion today.. I activated the airport label and when I changed to colour of the labels to black more airports appeared which were not there before. 'Hide small airports' made no difference.
running v.3B
Jeremy.
Title: Re: Another thing happened today
Post by: Terre on July 17, 2009, 08:05:36 PM
Only explanation I could offer for that phenomen is you've had the same colors for the labels and the background before. Kind of like a swiss national flag with a white cross on a white base ;O)
Title: Re: Another thing happened today
Post by: Jeremy on July 17, 2009, 10:57:19 PM
No. Thought of that and not the case.
J.
Title: Re: Another thing happened today
Post by: Allocator on July 18, 2009, 06:04:45 AM
Quote from: Jeremy on July 17, 2009, 07:53:10 PM
Another observayion today.. I activated the airport label and when I changed to colour of the labels to black more airports appeared which were not there before. 'Hide small airports' made no difference.
running v.3B
Jeremy.

No, never seen this before.