Hey All,
Wondering if anyone has had this issue before? - I have been using my AirNav radar box all has been going well with it for the last few months however went to use it today and it is only showing 4 a/c I normally get at least 70-90???
Any ideas if this is a softwere or hardware thing?
Thanks
Tom
How far away were the a/c you could copy? I wonder if your receiver has gone deaf.. water or bad connection on the coax?
Jeremy
Here is a screenshow showing what I can get
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ukv1290/3729712745/
Tom
Checked for any filters set? Coax connection checked?
Cables are all in secuely, no filters set signal light is rarely flashing...
Tom
Hm, you might want to follow these two threads and see if there is any solution working for you. Then I would suggest to contact support.
- http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=2981.0 (http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=2981.0)
- http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=3019.0 (http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=3019.0)
Did you have yours on today and last night when storms rumbled through the UK?
If so it may have been damaged. Contact us through our signature below.
Have emailed AirNav they are now sorting it out.
Tom