Hi all
Just finished putting a Radarama outside today, wow, what a difference that makes, Radarbox is brilliant.
I have a question regarding the network subscription.
I purchased my Radar box on the 13th July 2009.
If I go to tools / network account information, It states the account was created on 28/06/2009 and expires on 31/07/2009.
I thought I was meant to get the 1st year included in the price.
Cheers.
Yes, the first year is free - I presume that you purchased RadarBox new and not second hand?
Contact AirNav support direct on
[email protected] and they should be able to tell you if somebody has been using your box before you got it!
Quote from: Allocator on July 18, 2009, 04:31:56 PM
Yes, the first year is free - I presume that you purchased RadarBox new and not second hand?
Contact AirNav support direct on [email protected] and they should be able to tell you if somebody has been using your box before you got it!
Thanks Allocator, Yes, Certainly is new (supposed to be anyway).
I will email support and see what they say.
Cheers.
Well, Credit where it is due.
I contacted Airnav, There was obviously something wrong with the dates somewhere.
My account now expires at the end of July 2010, So I have actually gained a couple of weeks.
The responses were very quick as well, 10 out of 10 to Airnav.
Quote from: Allocator on July 18, 2009, 04:31:56 PMYes, the first year is free - I presume that you purchased RadarBox new and not second hand?
This is immaterial, network subscription is tied to the harware and password, as is the 2 year warranty.
Quote from: CoastGuardJon on July 19, 2009, 09:19:12 PM
Quote from: Allocator on July 18, 2009, 04:31:56 PMYes, the first year is free - I presume that you purchased RadarBox new and not second hand?
This is immaterial, network subscription is tied to the harware and password, as is the 2 year warranty.
No, not really. If somebody had been using the 12 month free network for 6 months, and then sold the RB on, you wouldn't expect the next guy to get 12 months free Network would you?
Hi Allocator, if you want to be pedantic, you are correct, I should have qualified that statement by saying the obvious:- the unexpired part of the network sub and warranty is carried over to the next owner(s).
Roger that Jon :-)
I thought that you had discovered a devious master plan - we all sell each other our Radarboxes every 11 months or so -lol
Quote from: Allocator on July 20, 2009, 07:35:54 PM
Roger that Jon :-)
I thought that you had discovered a devious master plan - we all sell each other our Radarboxes every 11 months or so -lol
Now that's a thought!
Count me in on your scam!! ;-)
How about it AN? Got to be a good selling point!
I don't think so :)
Spoilsports!! ;0)
I went to renew my network account today. Paid my wedge and was asked to download AN FL Tracker 6. What I wanted to to was go live again on my AN RB 2007. Any ideas please?
Quote from: Murnango on July 22, 2009, 05:44:12 PM
I went to renew my network account today. Paid my wedge and was asked to download AN FL Tracker 6. What I wanted to to was go live again on my AN RB 2007. Any ideas please?
Contact
[email protected] for an answer.
no email at this PC. is there a number?
Quote from: Murnango on July 22, 2009, 06:04:22 PM
no email at this PC. is there a number?
An email to Support generates an automatic reply and a case number, so this is really the only way to follow this up. You will have to wait until you have access to email.
It seems you have ordered the wrong product. The network subscription is at:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/RadarBox/order.html