AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: Storm on July 20, 2009, 08:01:38 PM

Title: Network account renewed but ANRB doesn't think so..
Post by: Storm on July 20, 2009, 08:01:38 PM
Hi all,

So i renew my Network account for a year and I got he e-mail from AirNav saying my account is active. However, my ANRB says that the account has expired. So my question is, is there some action Im supposed to take? I have restarted the ANRB software but still nothing. What could the problem be?

Thanks.
Title: Re: Network account renewed but ANRB doesn't think so..
Post by: Storm on July 20, 2009, 08:05:38 PM
Hmm I just noticed that my serial number that is listed under E-Mal account in the Account box is different from the actual ANRB I have. The one in the software ends with 6 and the actual box I have here ends with 7. Could that be the issue?
Title: Re: Network account renewed but ANRB doesn't think so..
Post by: Allocator on July 20, 2009, 08:08:06 PM
Storm,

Contact AirNav Support direct at [email protected] as they are the only people who can answer your questions, the rest of us can only guess.
Title: Re: Network account renewed but ANRB doesn't think so..
Post by: AirNav Support on July 20, 2009, 08:10:02 PM
Your serial should be similar to your login code except the PG at the start. If there is mismatch contact us.
Title: Re: Network account renewed but ANRB doesn't think so..
Post by: Storm on July 20, 2009, 08:14:30 PM
Just as I suspected. The account that ends with 7 has been renewed bearing in mind that the hardware serial number that it is actually connected to ends with 6. So now how do I renew this one?
Title: Re: Network account renewed but ANRB doesn't think so..
Post by: AirNav Support on July 20, 2009, 08:15:26 PM
We have emailed you.
Title: Re: Network account renewed but ANRB doesn't think so..
Post by: Storm on July 20, 2009, 08:16:20 PM
Just to clarify the hardware is now with a friend, it is that one that I registered when I got it. Then I got a new one and gave him my old one. In the order form I used the serial number of the newer box, get it? I'm not sure if Im being clear here.