AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: dumpty on July 22, 2009, 05:36:34 AM

Title: Has anyone.......
Post by: dumpty on July 22, 2009, 05:36:34 AM
Has anyone got outline files for the London Airport holds (Biggin,Bovingdon etc)?

I can't find them anywhere.

Fingers crossed

Simon
Title: Re: Has anyone.......
Post by: Allocator on July 22, 2009, 06:50:03 AM
Yes, I've got them - although I can't remember where I got them from.  They will have come from one of the outline filespublished for RadarBox or the SBS-1

I'll post them this evening if somebody else hasn't done so by then.
Title: Re: Has anyone.......
Post by: Terre on July 22, 2009, 07:21:58 AM
The outline files of the holds you are looking for can be found in the SBS Ressources. Download the complete package at: http://www.sbs-resources.com/downloads.html (http://www.sbs-resources.com/downloads.html). After the installation select 'Installation files', then 'Outlines' and then 'Holds'.

Biggin = Hold_BIG.out
Bovingdon = Hold_BNN.out
Title: Re: Has anyone.......
Post by: Allocator on July 22, 2009, 05:53:25 PM
Quote from: dumpty on July 22, 2009, 05:36:34 AM
Has anyone got outline files for the London Airport holds (Biggin,Bovingdon etc)?

I can't find them anywhere.

Fingers crossed

Simon

Here you are: