AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: lambertw on July 23, 2009, 11:53:48 AM

Title: Euro Fighter
Post by: lambertw on July 23, 2009, 11:53:48 AM
I'm shaw this is my first Euro Fighter showing this much information incl flight ID.
Title: Re: Euro Fighter
Post by: charlie on July 23, 2009, 03:40:27 PM
Yes you are correct
It is a Euro Fighter
I picked it up at 10.51 and again at 11.06 today
Title: Re: Euro Fighter
Post by: viking9 on July 23, 2009, 07:23:11 PM
Hi Guys,

Not wishing to be picky but I see it so many times - Eurofighter is the consortium that designed and builds the aircraft. EF2000 is the type and Typhoon is its name in English :-)

Tom

Title: Re: Euro Fighter
Post by: RodBearden on July 23, 2009, 07:30:44 PM
Tom - I agree with you, so I guess it annoys us both that the ICAO code for the Typhoon is EUFI ;-)

Rod
Title: Re: Euro Fighter
Post by: viking9 on July 23, 2009, 08:55:48 PM
Rod,

Indeed - especially as it sounds German. Grrr!

Tom

Title: Re: Euro Fighter
Post by: Terry on July 23, 2009, 10:02:22 PM
Hi there,
                The Typhoons callsign was "Monkey" ,if its of any help.

                  Regards Terry.