hi everyone, just wondering if someone can get me sorted, i havent used my radarbox for about a month so when i switched on today hy home location was missing so when i entered my home co -ordinates it is not coming up at home but at cork city ,which is 40miles away small bit confused here
Find your location on the map, then right click the mouse at the exact spot and select "Set As Home Location".
thanks very much for your help
Can anyone tell me how to make the AirNav Radarbox program start at the "home" location.
I'm using the 3.01b version and it always starts in the centre of the state I live in and I have to click the home button to get it to the right place.
PJM
This has bee discussed here: http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=3156.msg29488#msg29488 (http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=3156.msg29488#msg29488)
Rod
http://itouchmap.com/latlong.html
thats a helpful map to get the exact co-ordinates of your home