is the network down??
sorry guys realise theres already a topic !!!
im havin a bad day sorry lads !
I think the networks having a really bad day too!
Regards Terry.
We found the problem and we are correcting it. It should be up and running again within 60 minutes.
great
Thanks AirNav,
Again on the ball 100%.
Reghards Terry.
Air Nav,
Network has just come back on.
Thanks guys,
Ian
Edit:
It's just gone to 0 again !
and gone off again I think at 2107
It will be up and down while we do some tests but we hope it will be up definitely in 1 to 2 hours.
Network down in France
Good luck to resolve this
Regard's
Laurent
www.radarvirtuel.com
The network has been up and running (no more mini outages) since 11 PM yesterday so the problem may be related with your internet connection.
Quote from: itestoo on July 26, 2009, 10:51:51 AM
Network down in France
Hi Laurent / Support
Same here with me in the Netherlands. Light is Yellow.
I am not getting the network here in Scotland either and my internet connection is OK.
No sooner had I posted that it was dowhen it came back up. Now OK.
Network ok at 11h16 UT here in France
Regard's
Laurent
www.radarvirtuel.com
Verry instable with me. Goes on and off. So I turned off the Network function for a while. It is maddening....
Here in France network down at 11H30 UT
Good luck to find the solution
Regard's
Laurent
www.radarvirtuel.com
Yes in France the server answers :
6- Internal Server Error - Outfile Not Updated during Last 10 Minutes
Network down here too in Eastern Canada
The problem with a single server design, is that it doesn't scale, and it is prone to failure. Hopefully they will stop, and start on a new design that offers redundancy built-in.
Right now I use Flightaware.com.
For 5 minute delay, you might as well not reinvent the wheel.
network still on and off for me, unusable.
frank, sardinia
Duplication of threads. This one will be locked.