I have the 3.01 beta installed on Windows 7 - 64 bit, but it says the HW is not connected.
Has anyone found a way to make this combination work? I have been able to find drivers for all my other USB/Serial devices, many of which also use Future Devices chipsets, which I think is what the Radarbox uses.
Thanks for any help.
Hello you could try and read this I know Airnav are waiting for microsoft to certify the drivers, have a look at this link.
http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=2818.msg29588#msg29588
Hope that helps
Stuart
I have it running on my Win7 x64, I used Vistaboot pro to disable the driver signing.
All seems to be working fine at the moment.
Signed driver would be better though, I do wonder about them though as I have seen references on forums to them dating back to at least Dec 08.
I enquired when I first got mine and was told it would be a couple of weeks, Still nothing.
I think Airnav need to wave a hot poker at Microsoft (if that is the case) and get these sorted.
I could provide a link to a forum where I was helped to solve the problem but don't think links are allowed here so will play it very safe.
Links are allowed here. Not sure why that wouldn't be allowed if its relevant.
We are trying our best to get this process down as soon as possinle.
Quote from: velcrohead on August 04, 2009, 05:44:20 AMI could provide a link to a forum where I was helped to solve the problem but don't think links are allowed here so will play it very safe.
http://radarspotters.eu/forum/index.php/topic,830.msg5978.html#msg5978
That be the one.
I didn't want to post a link from another forum so played it safe.