AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: eggplant on August 04, 2009, 10:40:51 PM

Title: Vista 64- bit
Post by: eggplant on August 04, 2009, 10:40:51 PM
Is anyone successfully running ANRB s/w on 64 bit Vista ? I just got a new laptop which is loaded with Vista 64, and am not sure what, if any version I can load on it.

I'm sure I saw a thread on here sometime ago about Vista 64-bit being a problem, but can't find it now. Sods law eh ?

Thanks

John
Title: Re: Vista 64- bit
Post by: AirNav Support on August 04, 2009, 10:42:02 PM
Please have search on the foum and look down a few of the last posts.

Its only a few threads down a post about Vista 64bit.

http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=3203.0
Title: Re: Vista 64- bit
Post by: velcrohead on August 05, 2009, 05:59:31 AM
Quote from: eggplant on August 04, 2009, 10:40:51 PM
Is anyone successfully running ANRB s/w on 64 bit Vista ? I just got a new laptop which is loaded with Vista 64, and am not sure what, if any version I can load on it.

I'm sure I saw a thread on here sometime ago about Vista 64-bit being a problem, but can't find it now. Sods law eh ?

Thanks

John


It's not Vista x64 that is the problem, It's a lack of signed drivers.
I am running on Win7 x64 ok at the moment but driver signing checks have to be turned off.
As Airnav support said, there is a post just below with links on how to do this.
I was told the drivers would be ready in about 2 weeks, 3 weeks ago.
I don't know if it's problems at Airnav or Microsoft, either will obviously say the other, but it does need to be hurried up or more and more posts like this will be appearing.
Title: Re: Vista 64- bit
Post by: AirNav Support on August 05, 2009, 08:16:13 AM
We are aware of it and its not with us at the moment. We are pressing them and hopefully have more details soon.
Title: Re: Vista 64- bit
Post by: velcrohead on August 05, 2009, 11:41:38 AM
Good news.
Title: Re: Vista 64- bit
Post by: mayzus on November 27, 2009, 10:59:42 PM
THE SAME PROBLEM!!! Where to get updated drivers?
Title: Re: Vista 64- bit
Post by: AirNav Development on November 27, 2009, 11:16:31 PM
Try the link below (the new driver download link is listed there):
http://www.airnavsystems.com/radarbox/support.html
Title: Re: Vista 64- bit
Post by: Peter on November 28, 2009, 08:29:04 AM
For what its worth, I've got mine installed and working happily on Windows 7, 64Bit. There is a reference to "signed" drivers somewhere on the Forum, those were the ones installed and it runs fine.

Peter
Title: Re: Vista 64- bit
Post by: Silver Doctor on November 29, 2009, 12:51:26 AM
Running ANRB fine on vista 64 bit here....just download the latest 64 bit signed driver and you shouldn't havea problem......