AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: juangelb on August 06, 2009, 01:33:42 AM

Title: Chile - South America
Post by: juangelb on August 06, 2009, 01:33:42 AM
Hi Peolpe,

At his time on Networh Chile near SCEL

Network growing !!!
Title: Re: Chile - South America
Post by: AirNav Development on August 06, 2009, 01:53:59 AM
And we are at this moment preparing a contract to have several H24 RadarBox station in Angola, Africa.
Title: Re: Chile - South America
Post by: effbordo on August 06, 2009, 02:57:18 PM
Hello Everybody, I`m introducing myself, My name is Enrique and ....yes I been trying to share from my home in Santiago 12NM east of SCEL, with a lot o troubles with the antenna position, (Santiago is a plenty of obstruction place).
Anyway I will be in better conditions nearly November with a new roof antenna.
From now till November I will continue connectig during week days from oo:oo to 04:00 UTM.
I get very good coverage to west en south including ANKON intersection. Coverage on SCEL is good above FL050, and north and east limited coverage, but still in conditions to receive from UMKAL, NEBEG and ALBAL intersections in the Chilean-Argentinean border.
At this moment with my notebook, due to serius driver problems in the desktop, wich is a Vista based AMD3x 64bit.
When I fix this problem I will try to be 24/7, end of course from november ahead with exterior antenna.
I hope this will be helpful for everybody in this forum, from the very south ^austral^ place at the moment in the network.
Regards
effbordo
Title: Re: Chile - South America
Post by: RodBearden on August 06, 2009, 03:57:48 PM
Hi Enrique and welcome to the forum.

We look forward to seeing you on the network. I'll do an airport outline for SCEL soon - any others you might want?

Rod
Title: Re: Chile - South America
Post by: RNAGG on August 06, 2009, 03:59:37 PM
Benvenido Enrique!

Uno Abraso!

Renato Nagg
São Paulo - Brazil (SBGR)
Title: Re: Chile - South America
Post by: effbordo on August 06, 2009, 04:21:13 PM
Dear friends thanks a lot.
This week end I will try to move `home` to the beach home, in Reñaca, 5NM north of Valparaiso.
I hope to catch better conditions for traffics bounding north west pacific.
On monday I ve back connecting from Santiago.
For Renato in `SAO`can expect to catch lots o JJ`s and GLO`s, as well as LAN over UMKAL in the SBGR-SCEL, and SAEZ-SCEL legs.
Rod, Renato and any others thanks again, and please consider me ^IN^for any needs from here.
Bye for now
Enrique
Title: Re: Chile - South America
Post by: juangelb on August 06, 2009, 11:31:53 PM
Hi effbordo

Wellcome to this "crazy" club ....     Hahhhhahhhhhha

And congratulations !!!

For putting in the networg the most austral place of the world on the network !!!
You deserves to be  in the Guiness !!!!

Hahhhhahhhha !


Cheers from Brazil

Title: Re: Chile - South America
Post by: reangel on August 06, 2009, 11:39:24 PM
bienvenido Enrique!!! al club!!jajaja

Angel de Panama
Title: Re: Chile - South America
Post by: effbordo on August 07, 2009, 01:03:42 AM
Gracias gente Thanks to all, estoy conectado
Muy amable Juan, y Angel, bueno el  chequear el trafico Chile-US por Panama.
Anoche he visto que tambien esta SKBO en linea, que bueno que el sur este presente.
Ya nos enviaremos logs. estoy tambien activo en ACARS
Saludos
Enrique
Title: Re: Chile - South America
Post by: malc41 on August 07, 2009, 08:23:09 AM
Guys

I think one of the forum rules is that everything written should be in english :-)
Title: Re: Chile - South America
Post by: effbordo on August 07, 2009, 04:54:04 PM
Sorry for that, apologizes

Enrique
Title: Re: Chile - South America
Post by: Cumulus on August 07, 2009, 07:28:31 PM
Enrique,

Es bueno saber de usted en cualquier idioma.

Saludos,

Pedro
Title: Re: Chile - South America
Post by: daniales on August 07, 2009, 07:44:58 PM
Hi Friends,

There are two new Radarboxes in Brazil, one in Belo Horizonte and the other one near Varginha.

Radarbox is the leader in South America.... I think in some days Curitiba will be the next. If Juan relaunch Buenos Aires, we can receive more than 5 hours of some flights.

Let's go South Ameirca!
Title: Re: Chile - South America
Post by: effbordo on August 07, 2009, 09:17:58 PM
Hello Dani and Pedro

If in addition we can have at least 1 unit in San Luis or Mendoza, we can handle complete info beetwen SCEL-SAEZ-SBGR all the way.
Amazing...
Enrique
Title: Re: Chile - South America
Post by: leomicen on August 09, 2009, 05:02:04 PM
Juangelb, aun no soy usuarios porque no consigo equipo por argentina , pero quisiera intercambiar msj por mail para asesoramiento sobre equipamiento antena obstaculos y alcance de lo que tienens. donde estas ubicado geograficamente. etc.
Pronto saldra una estacion desde argentina y ese espero ser yo.  Por aca nadie sabe nada es por eso que requiero algun mail contigo o por este medio si es que no molesamos a los amigos por el tema del español.
Mi mail [email protected] desde argentina
Muchas gracias.

leo

Title: Re: Chile - South America
Post by: AirNav Support on August 09, 2009, 09:13:58 PM
Please keep the posts in English as per the rules of this forum.
Title: Re: Chile - South America
Post by: juangelb on August 10, 2009, 04:20:43 PM
Hi leomicen,

I emailed ysterday some info about RadarBox, antenna, etc.
I hpe You received.

Cheers
Title: Re: Chile - South America
Post by: perezoso on August 10, 2009, 06:27:24 PM
¡Bienvenido Enrique!

Aqui un gringo bogotano, también con líos con la antena. :-)

Ahora contamos con Brasil, Chile, Colombia, y Panamá (más las Antillas Holandesas).

And to the person who complained about a few Spanish words, lighten up for goodness sake, it's just small talk!

Title: Re: Chile - South America
Post by: Allocator on August 10, 2009, 06:33:16 PM
Quote from: perezoso on August 10, 2009, 06:27:24 PM

And to the person who complained about a few Spanish words, lighten up for goodness sake, it's just small talk!



We were afraid that we would miss the good jokes :-)

All I can say is thank goodness that there are a lot of clever people out there who are prepared to learn - and to be able to write - English!  I can get by in a couple of languages, but to be able to write in those languages!
Title: Re: Chile - South America
Post by: effbordo on August 11, 2009, 01:01:39 AM
Hey Juangelb, did you know if any unit is active in NE argentina.
10 minutes ago was reported LA704 CC-CQE on his normal route to LEMD over VINOS intersection beetwen Cordoba FIR and Resistencia FIR, sound as the unit were in Tucuman SANT.
?????

Thanks
Enrique