AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: Deadcalm on August 12, 2009, 01:35:59 PM

Title: Slowwwwww....
Post by: Deadcalm on August 12, 2009, 01:35:59 PM
Look, I don't know whether it's just me, but this forum is getting slower...  and slower...  and slower.  If others are also experiencing this, can Airnav tell us a). What's happening, b). Are they going to fix it and c). How long until they do?  It all seems to be dragging on a bit.

If it's just me, can anyone suggest why, and how to improve things other than by clearing my cache, which I do every day?

DC
Title: Re: Slowwwwww....
Post by: AirNav Support on August 12, 2009, 02:22:03 PM
The server has been busy recenetly which has caused it to a slow a bit but nothing to suggest its slowling enough to be noticable.

Is there a specfic point where its slow?
Title: Re: Slowwwwww....
Post by: abrad41 on August 12, 2009, 02:40:20 PM
I have also notice the site has been slow lately.

I can work with it, but it is slower than it was before.

Andy
Title: Re: Slowwwwww....
Post by: AirNav Development on August 12, 2009, 02:46:54 PM
We are investigating this problem and will let you know when we have a resolution. It is identified but not solved at this time.
Title: Re: Slowwwwww....
Post by: John Racars on August 12, 2009, 03:24:01 PM
Hi All / Support,

With me this forum works normal. I am logging in more times a day. That this forum should be slower and slower is not perceptible with me.
Title: Re: Slowwwwww....
Post by: prbflight on August 12, 2009, 03:26:31 PM
The forum is working fine on this side of the pond.

Paul@cyyb
Title: Re: Slowwwwww....
Post by: artnco on August 12, 2009, 03:53:12 PM
I have been accessing the Forum for almost 2 years now, but the last couple of weeks or so have been painful in terms of access time. I access several times a day at different times and the problem is there all the time.

Many thanks to Support and hope the problem identified is soon rectified
Title: Re: Slowwwwww....
Post by: Allocator on August 12, 2009, 04:23:02 PM
I'm accessing the forum via 3G Mobile Broadband and it seems to be running at normal speed for me - no slowness seen.
Title: Re: Slowwwwww....
Post by: CoastGuardJon on August 12, 2009, 05:06:49 PM
I find it may be slightly slower to open initially, but checking through threads and to post, very quick.
Title: Re: Slowwwwww....
Post by: Jeremy on August 12, 2009, 07:02:01 PM
No different with me and I am on hols with dial-up!
J.
Title: Re: Slowwwwww....
Post by: bratters on August 12, 2009, 07:57:24 PM
No problems here - accessing thru V.2
Title: Re: Slowwwwww....
Post by: viw on August 12, 2009, 08:08:23 PM
Hi airnav,

no problem with my connection - via dsl

cheers, gerald
Title: Re: Slowwwwww....
Post by: Marpleman on August 12, 2009, 09:07:44 PM
Been "as normal" for me all this week - no problems at all, both via my normal log on at home and as a guest from my workplace (tut tut!)

Cheers

Rich
Title: Re: Slowwwwww....
Post by: radarspotter10 on August 12, 2009, 11:21:55 PM
Quote from: Marpleman on August 12, 2009, 09:07:44 PM
Been "as normal" for me all this week - no problems at all, both via my normal log on at home and as a guest from my workplace (tut tut!)

Cheers

Rich
hi.
no problems here bt internet.
from pat  n. ireland
Title: Re: Slowwwwww....
Post by: AirNav Development on August 12, 2009, 11:49:53 PM
The problems we are experiencing are rare and happen only from time to time.
Title: Re: Slowwwwww....
Post by: tommyg on August 13, 2009, 09:12:01 AM
I find it the slowest website to connect to, but once it is connected moving around the forum is as quick as any other site.
Title: Re: Slowwwwww....
Post by: AirNav Development on August 13, 2009, 11:08:14 AM
The problem seems to be corrected now. We will continue to fine-tune the server so it performs faster.