AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: knight01 on August 13, 2009, 01:47:01 PM

Title: Aircraft origin/destination label not displaying
Post by: knight01 on August 13, 2009, 01:47:01 PM
I'm a new user and I've just got the radarbox and I can't get the origin/destination of aircraft to display.
I've attached a screenshot of the settings I'm using, none of the aircraft have this label.

Any help appreciated.

TIA
Title: Re: Aircraft origin/destination label not displaying
Post by: nortonbeak on August 13, 2009, 04:33:15 PM
I see from the screenshot on the screenshot forum that you now have origin/destination displays.

I suspect that it is a function of time.

The AirNav server needed some time to collect your data and return to your PC with what you needed.
Title: Re: Aircraft origin/destination label not displaying
Post by: knight01 on August 13, 2009, 05:11:43 PM
That's what must've happened. I left radarbox running for few hours.